3-inch dewatering pump for fast clean water removal
Remove clean water from your job site fast and economically with the PG 3 dewatering pump. This simple, easy to use pump is designed to move water up to 264 gpm (1000 l/min) with very little solids, up to .25-inch (6.5 mm). With its self-priming centrifugal pumping action and overall compact size, the pump is ideal for the contractor with the need for temporary water removal.
- Cast iron impeller and volute are wear resistant for long life and minimal service.
- Pump out vanes on back of impeller reduce debris accumulation and downtime while allowing greater productivity.
- Carbon ceramic mechanical seal teamed with reliable four-cycle engine with low oil shutdown provides for increased operating life.
- High strength lightweight die cast aluminum housing increases the years of trouble-free pump life. A heavy duty protective frame provides convenient carrying handles while adding extra protection for the pump.
2-inch trash pumps are versatile job site tools
The PT 2 series of centrifugal trash pumps are reliable dewatering tools for a variety of applications. The lightweight pumps can handle up to 210 gpm (795 l/m) and solids up to one inch (25 mm) and are ideal for general dewatering of excavations, flooded basements, manholes, utility vaults, mining work, swimming pools, lakes and barge holds or wherever there is unwanted water. With the radial flow design and built-in contractor friendly features, this line of trash pumps has redefined the quality and durability standards of self-priming, centrifugal trash pumps.
- Hardened ductile iron impeller and volute with patented pump cover, volute and volute insert provides a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer
- Compact, lightweight design using high strength aluminum housing with easy access and large fill and drain plugs, provides extra years of trouble-free operation
- Radial flow design produces high volume and head for superior pump performance.
- Quality components such as carbon ceramic mechanical seals for extra long life.
- Easy to operate. Available with gasoline or diesel engine options.
For more information fill out our online information request form or call us at 800.359.9108